Last updated: April 4th 2023
During your interaction with the Services or with us directly, we may process the following personal data:
- Identity data (such as first name, last name, username, or similar identifier)
- Contact data (such as billing address, email address, and telephone numbers)
- Financial data (such as bank account and payment card details)
- Transaction data (such as details of payments and services purchased)
- Commercial data (such as company name, business purpose, and requirements for video generation)
- Profile data (such as username and password, preferences, feedback, and survey responses)
- Usage data (such as information about how our website, products, and services are used)
- Marketing data (such as marketing and communication preferences)
- Audio/Video data (such as content uploaded as a data source for emulation generation)
- Personal information (such as biography, personal documents, for emulation generation)
- Technical data (such as internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser, time zone setting and location, and operating system used for access)
- Other information you choose to provide.We may collect personal data when you interact with the Services, when you register and customize an account, or when you contact us. 2. PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data for the following purposes:to provide you with access to our Services,
to provide you with the Services you requested,
to create and manage your account,
to process payment for the paid Services,
to provide you with customer support,
to send you information about the Services,
to send you advertising emails,
to analyze and develop technical improvements to the Services,
to comply with our legal obligations.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed on the basis of contractual necessity for the purpose of fulfilling an agreement between you and Almaya, in order to provide you with the Services or to take steps at your request before entering into such an agreement. This constitutes the legal basis for the processing of your data, which is grounded in the previous contract or pre-contractual request.We additionally process your personal information to enhance the quality of the EmulateMe Platform and the Emulation/Avatar development. In this instance, your prior consent serves as the legal basis for processing your personal information. Failure to provide Us with your consent will result in Us refraining from processing your personal information for said purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending written notice to Our e-mail address at email@example.com
. Notwithstanding any withdrawal of consent, your right to access and use the Services and the Platform remains unaffected.We engage in the processing of personal data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations or in response to requests, as such processing is deemed necessary for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations to which we are bound.4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will never disclose your personal data to third parties except for the following cases:
- Cloud-server service provider(s). We shall transmit information to cloud servers where We securely collect all of Our information, such as Amazon servers situated in the United States (Amazon Web Services, Inc.). The European Commission's standard contractual clauses govern the transfer and processing of your personal data.
- Service Providers. We may transfer your data to various service providers who furnish us with IT-related services, such as Platform's analytical services, which help us comprehend user requirements and optimize our services. Eg. Google Analytics – Google LCC and its affiliates (Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission are applied to safeguard the data processing).
- Legal authorities, institutions, and other entities as required by law.If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
The categories of third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Data Analytics Services
- Payment Processors
- Testing Tools
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
- Voice cloning
- Deep Fake
- Text summary
In the event that you create an account with our website, we shall retain your personally identifiable information for the duration of your account's active status. In order to ensure the integrity of our backup storage data and to attend to any appeals or requests arising from your purchases, we may retain your personally identifiable information for a period of up to one year following the deactivation of your account. Additionally, we may retain certain personal data for extended periods as necessitated by applicable law or in accordance with our legitimate interests.
The Personal Data is processed at the Almaya operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Almaya to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquiring with Almaya using the information provided in the contact section.6. HOW LONG PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
We only store your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for
which it is processed – once the purpose has ceased, the personal data will be erased
or anonymized. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Almaya and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of Almaya’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Almaya within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting Almaya.
- Almaya may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Almaya may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
7. USERS' RIGHTS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Almaya. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Almaya, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Almaya will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Almaya.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is part, or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
You have the right to contact Us by writing an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
your rights concerning the processing of personal data.8. INTERNATIONAL USERS
. All data provided by You may be subject to international transfer as outlined in this Privacy Notice. Personal Information pertaining to Services, concerning persons residing within the European Economic Area and Switzerland, shall be processed in compliance with the Model Contractual Clauses.United Kingdom (“U.K.”) Residents. U.K.
Users possess the lawful entitlement to request Us to alter or restrict the processing of their Personal Information, as interpreted under the U.K. legal framework, and specifically to refrain from processing their Personal Information for promotional intentions. Prior to gathering Your Personal Information, We shall notify You of Our intention to use Your Personal Information for such motives or to disclose Your Personal Information to any third party for such intentions. You can enforce Your rights to prevent such processing by selecting specific options on the forms We employ to gather Your Personal Information.European Union (E.U.) Residents.
If You live in the European Economic Area or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. We will process Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.Right to Access Personal Information: You have the right to request access to your Personal Information that we hold.
- Right to Correction of Personal Information: You have the right to request the correction of any of your Personal Information that we hold.
- Right to Erasure of Personal Information: You have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information that we hold. However, please note that we may not always be able to comply with your request for specific legal reasons which we will notify you of at the time of your request.
- Right to Object to Processing of Personal Information: You have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Information or stop sending you marketing communications
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you do withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
Request Restriction of Processing of Personal Information: You may request that we suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request Transfer of Your Personal Information. You may request the transfer of Your Personal Information to You or to a third party. We will provide to You, or a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information to perform a contract with You.9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Shine the Light Act. In accordance with Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, grants California residents the right to request certain information from a business with whom they have an established business relationship, pertaining to the types of Personal Information that the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third parties, and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the preceding calendar year. To obtain a copy of the information disclosure provided by us in compliance with Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, you may contact us a email@example.com
. Please be advised that we are not obliged to respond to your request more than once in a calendar year, nor are we obligated to respond to any request that is not directed to the designated e-mail or mailing address.California Consumer Protection Act
. We provide the following additional disclosures and consumer rights to California residents who access or use our Services, updated on an annual basis.California Do Not Track. Disclosure acknowledges the privacy preference of some users who may activate the Do Not Track setting in their web browsers, sending a message to websites requesting that they refrain from tracking the user. At present, we do not recognize or respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals, and we will continue to receive information. Consequently, we may still collect information about you and your internet activity, notwithstanding your Do Not Track signal.
Deletion of Content by California Residents. As a California resident under the age of 18 who is a registered user, you have the right under California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 to request the deletion of content or Personal Data that you have publicly posted. If you wish to exercise this right and specify the content or Personal Data you wish to be deleted, we will comply with applicable legal requirements. Please note that the deletion of such content or Personal Data may be irreversible and that it may not result in the complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Data you have posted. Additionally, there may be circumstances where we are not legally required to enable the deletion of content.CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS:
Pursuant to identity verification and any other necessary information, all California consumers possess the following rights:Right of Erasure:
You have the prerogative to demand the obliteration of your Personal Information.
- Right to Opt-Out: We abstain from vending your personal information.
- Right to Know Whom We Sell or Disclosure Your Personal Information To: We do not vend your personal information.
- Right Against Consumer Discrimination: You have the authority to abstain from consumer-based discrimination by (a) service denial, (b) higher service fees, and/or (c) inferior service quality.
- Right to Access: You have the power to request access to or duplicate of the Personal Information that you provided us.
We shall revise this notification as required to adhere to pertinent laws. The privacy notice may be amended periodically. The updated edition will be denoted by a revised "Revised" date and shall be implemented once it is accessible. In the event of significant revisions to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notification of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We urge you to frequently review this privacy notice to stay apprised of how we are safeguarding your information.11. REVIEWING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the pertinent statutes of your jurisdiction, you may be entitled to exercise your rights to access, modify, or erase the personal data we collect from you. Should you wish to make such requests to review, update, or delete your personal information, kindly contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller: Life Expanded LLC - 7925NW 12 TH ST STE 109 Doral, 33126 FL
Contact email: email@example.com
Last updated: April 4th 2023